February 26, 2009

808's & Updates

Im just going to let this flow right now..

Straight up, Kanye's 808's better get a nomination for album of the year. I can't get over this right now, I have listened to it at least once a day since I acquired it. If you haven't heard, you need to.

Add this to your to do list as well, check out the links section to the right and check fashion 4 idiots. Its Corey's blog and I have been slacking on my personal reading of it and it is well worth a peek. Check it.

On the war front, recently all of the product has made a move from Brett's basement to mine. This is seen as a positive movement for faster shipments to all of you! Keep the orders coming to keep me busy and so I can maintain sending everyone some love.

Anyone pick up or see the Obama shirt on the CUTE tour? What do you think?

Soon: New fitted? New Designs? Semester Cap, DMF & D Star again? And our personal profiles so you can all see our masculine faces.

Always,
Chest

1 comment:

Chowdhuryaptj said...

Hydraulic pressure water pump The next thing to consider is the methods and tools you'll need to put the recipes together. This is generally installed by a professional, though you can choose to install it yourself if you are so inclined.