April 20, 2009

Meet Dazzle Me Formal Part II: Glenn "Chest"

Last week myself and Brett had an exciting trip to New Era to meet with Linda and discuss new caps and let the ideas flow. The meeting went very well. We did some re-ordering and also are in the works on two new caps for all of you! This new cap is going to be amazing, I am so excited to see the final product once it comes. You should all be excited as well.

Some modifications to the woman's Albright tee and the men's Fonz tee are in the final stages too. Keep an eye out for the news via Twitter, the Dazzle Me Formal Facebook group or here on the blog of the re-release of these tees. If you're not following us on Twitter or in our group on Facebook, join up!

twitter.com/dazzlemeformal

Keeping up on our introductions to all our of supporters, here is my personal time with you, enjoy.

Always,
Chest



Who are your biggest influences in life, and why?

Im going to go with two extremes here, one Grandpa Scamurra, and the other being Kanye West. Gramps always has a great perspective on life and an appreciation for family that I want to model. Kanye is just a pioneer and a original person who doesnt give a fuck what anyone has to say.

Top 3 favorite movies?

Superbad, Cloverfield, Goodfellas

Top 3 favorite music albums?

808's & Heartbreak - Kanye West, Per Second... - Wheat, Discovery - Daft Punk

Favorite fashion influences or designers or brands in clothing?

Polo by Ralph lauren, If i could wear Polo everyday, there is no doubt in my mind that I would.

What is your role in Dazzle?

I work with all on-line aspects of Dazzle and ship out all the product.

How did you get involved with Dazzle?

Bass left for tour with CUTE in October of 08 and I stepped up to help with anything I could, and then it grew on me.

Why do you love your mom?

No one could have done a better job raising a boy into a man. I feel lucky to have had such a mentor in life and believe that the way I see life now is all thanks to her. Appreciation for people different from you and an open mind to the unknown. Mrs. Au raised an gentleman.

What is your favorite will ferrel movie?

Step Brothers, easily. I cry laughing every time at a new joke that I didnt catch before.

Boxers or briefs?

Gap boxer briefs. Anything else is inferior.

Who's sexy?

Audrey Hepburn and any woman where the hip bones jut our from her skin. So so sexy.

Favorite season?

Fall because the sun is still warm and winter because layering clothes is fun.

No comments: