April 24, 2009

Meet Dazzle Me Formal Part IV: Arjun

It's nice to finally see the sun out today! Anyone else who left school early is cool by me. Now that everyone is reading this, I am now outside or finding an excuse to stay outside all day!

Tonight Brett has an art show in the city, I am pretty interested to see what this kid works on all night when he "can't" come out. I think he's lying but I'll let everyone know after I snap some shots tonight of him in action. For anyone interested, come check it out! Here's some information on it. Drop on by and we'll have some drinks and discuss politics and art.

I woke this morning to an exciting text; Bass is on the road again! Today at high Noon, Bass went to meet up with Honey, Honey and head out on their tour for a few weeks. If you're in the area of any of their shows, drop by and give the guy a hug for me, he's always on the move! Brett and myself will hold it down on the home front and keep the ideas flowing. A meeting next week is scheduled to get all of our thoughts for the Summer in line. We will keep you posted!

Always,
Chest


Who are your biggest influences in life, and why?

Biggest influences in my life are my parents and Tiger Woods. Such motivated human beings and always striving to achieve the best at whatever they are doing.

Top 3 favorite movies?

I’ll get back to you.

Top 3 favorite music albums?

Anything by The Beatles and Hot Damn! by Everytime I Die.

Favorite fashion influences or designers or brands in clothing?

Anything posted on Fashionindie.com and Tom Ford.

What is your role in Dazzle?

Endorsements.

How did you get involved with Dazzle?

My boy Bass and I were walking the street of NYC and he told me he wanted to start a clothing company that could change what he was doing with life. I believed in him and followed him from there knowing this kid has something special.

Why do you love your mom?

I love my mom because she has tried to instill values and discipline in me.

What is your favorite Will Ferrel movie?

Tallendega Nights.

Boxers or briefs?

Boxer briefs.

Who's sexy?

Mila Kunitz and Megan Fox

Favorite season?

Summer. (I'm brown)

1 comment:

Kimberly Schroeder said...

This Hub is dedicated to learning about different kinds of lettuce leafs so you can create your own healthy salad at home. It's been discussed by Dr. Panoorin ang feature na ito ng GMA-7 tungkol sa kakaibang skin whitening product na ito