May 22, 2009

Meet Dazzle Me Formal Part V: Kitty Kat Kathleen Smith

What up, what up? Honestly, I think this Diana Ross I am jamming to right now is getting me in the working mood! A lot of good things also piled on top of my Diana jams are putting me in this swell mood, it should be a great night with our crew meeting at the crib on Elmwood in a few hours followed by a solid dinner session at Panos. I hope the windows are open!

How is everyone doing with the flyers and stickers that were sent out a few weeks ago? Lets hear some feedback! Hit me with an email regarding any questions or concerns. I'd love to hear the response to Dazzle in all of your hometowns.

Check it! As mentioned in the last post Flo sent a package to me which arrived yesterday. It was like Christmas, or as Jonesy would say, Kwanza. HA! I see you Jonesy! Upon opening the box, it was like seeing gold as a bundle of Flo Swiss Radio mixtapes are now waiting for wanting hands of Dazzle supporters. Look for a mixtape in your package the next time you order from Dazzle, of course limited supplies, so hurry up!

To update our fresh Dazzle intern, Kitty Kat, I sent her the same questions as we did for the blog post entitles Meet Dazzle Me Formal. Tonight will be Kitty's first time meeting with the entire crew. It will be a fun experience for everyone involved. I hope she brings her A game. HA I messing, we're not so harsh Kitty. But check it, here is what she had to say;

Who are your biggest influences in life, and why?

Anyone with fresh new ideas that inspire me.

Top 3 favorite movies?

Forgetting Sarah Marshall, The Dark Knight, Transformers.

Top 3 favorite music albums?

Rise or Die Trying - Four year Strong, Plans - Death Cab For Cutie, Continuum - John Mayer

Favorite fashion influences or designers or brands in clothing?

Marc Jacobs and I have a serious Betsey Johnson addiciton... like bad.

What is your roll with Dazzle?

Im the Intern and the Woman's point of view.

How did you get involved with Dazzle?

Luck.

Why do you love your Mom?

She has got my back.

What is your favorite Will Ferrel movie?

Helloooo, ANCHORMAN.

Boxers or briefs?

Neither ;)

Who's sexy?


Lezz in a second for Megan Fox.

Favorite season of weather?

Fall has always been my favorite becuase of the colors, everyday is just picture perfect.


Package from Santa Flo!



No comments: