May 15, 2009

Tunes I've Been Into Lately

Somtimes it is hard to keep up on all of this new and different music coming out. However this week I was able to narrow it down to a couple of albums I have been so into and everyone should listen to if they haven't. Straight up, the Drake album "So Far Gone" is amazing! I haven't been able to listen to a hip-hop album all the way through like this is in a long time. It has a great mix of some solid beats and summer jams along with tracks that could be tossed on when you're hanging with your special someone. I highly recommend.


Everyone at Dazzle is also huge J Dilla fans and when I saw this I got pretty excited:

"Renowned Hip Hop Producer J Dilla recommences his legacy with this upcoming LP entitled Jay Stay Paid. Based on all the classic drops after his passing, it's evident he was not only a master at his craft, but a very active and diligent producer at that. This latest installment features his production and a dynamic duo of two of New York's grittiest MC's, Raekwon & Havoc. Jay Stay Paid will be in stores June 2nd, 2009."

DILLA!


No comments: