June 15, 2009

Deelicious

Alright, alright I am getting back on my blogging after being on the down low for a few days. Straight up, today is a great day. I woke up feeling full of energy and I am being productive and in a non stop mood that will hopefully end with some drinks with Bass as he departs for tour tomorrow with The Summer Set. Anyone planning on going to see the show make sure you drop a line to Bass. On the subject of travel, Arjun will be coming home the 28th of June. I am looking forward to seeing my home boy again! It has been too long and Dazzle misses its boy. Also, Brett will be hanging in NYC for this weekend coming up as he prepares to go to Rome, Italy for all of July. Apparently I am the only member of Dazzle who doesn't travel. That is soon to change...

Who ever knew left over steak could be so good? I sliced it up nice and thin and threw some sauce over it and made myself a little side salad and had a feast that will keep this good day rocking. On this subject of good eats, anyone who came by the BBQ yesterday on Elmwood, thanks for coming to hang for a bit! We all had a great time listening to some Flo and assorted tunes via Stephen and his booming P.A. system. The dogs and burgers were being grilled all day with the brews flowing and just a great chill vibe we expected from this event. Pictures to follow shortly this week!

Always,
Chest

Some of my boys from Maryvale rocking to some MJ. I am impressed.

Our girl at Prom

All of our male followers need to read this. Click.
Via: foryourenrichment.com

2 comments:

CM said...

WOOOOO!!!!! Kitty Kat lookin' good girl! Can't believe everyone is bouncing, no worries though I'll be home to rep Dazzle with you boys on Thursday. I see you Chest and Stephen!

<3 Corey

CM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.