June 28, 2009

Rainy And Bored, So I'll Blog

Today was one of the most boring Sundays I have experienced in a long time. After hanging with our boy Arjun who just came home from Australia and getting down on the dance floor at Hardware it was a day of bumming around and watching the most TV I have in awhile. However there are some good aspects of a rainy Sunday I suppose, myself being a optimistic can seem to find the good in anything. Sunday is a solid day of TV, today I watched MIB and some of that Wipeout show, which by the way is hilarious. Sunday is also a guaranteed good meal courtesy of Mom or Grandma.

Doing some ordering tomorrow! We're getting closer...

Glad to see our man Arjun home, we've missed him and plan on keeping the good times coming!


Wale's new mixtape! Get it here!




More shots from the road courtesy of Bass.

No comments: