July 9, 2009

Bass Is Back In Town

OK OK Let me clarify, our man will be in town for one night only! Bass is currently tour managing The Summer Set and is joining them for their tour with The Cab. The tour makes a stop in glorious Buffalo on Saturday night the 11th of July. I am told there is still some tickets to be sold and if you want to catch a glimpse of the elusive Bass you might want to attend. You'll also get to hear the guitars of The Summer Set! However, if you can't make it to the show and are able to get in, then come on down to Hardware after the show to chill and hear the sweet sounds of hip-hop night. It will surely be a great weekend.

Just in time for the great summer weather our boy DJ FLO has dropped yet another one of his dope podcasts. As I told everyone last post, FLO was in LA just kicking it on Venice Beach followed by some spinning when the sun went down. If you haven't subscribed to FLO's Podcast yet then you are really missing out on some solid summer party jams. Hit him up at Hustle & FLO radio on Itunes!

Today I was also able to talk to Brett on the phone for a bit. I think every time I talk to this dude weather be it on Skype, Facebook or today, the Phone I get more and more jealous of him being in Rome and me being at home! I mean I love this city, but Rome! Come on. Brett is working on finalizing some designs and I should have them soon for printing.

And...Our brand new never before seen caps came in today! New Era hit Bass up and I will be doing yet another pick up next week. I am so excited to see these new designs. Two pick ups down, one to go before we have all our caps in for the fall release.

Meeting with Stephen tonight! Holla!

Always,
Chest


July 11th, 2009 Buffalo, NY Mohawk Place!


The most interesting man in the world. Ha!




No comments: