July 5, 2009

Sunday Lounging

Sundays are only for a few things in my mind, one being a recovery from the previous night, the second is bumming around and finally, Sunday usually means dinner at Grams house. Seeing that today is Sunday I have successfully completed two items in that list with the exception of eating dinner at Grams because she is out of town.

So instead I can give everyone the low down on some solid material that I have been sitting on for the past few days. First off, Corey and I have begun an epic battle on which sneakers would be more worth a purchase. Corey is into some Adidas with wings (literally) on the side of the shoe. My choice for a shoe of choice would obviously be the Nike Air Yeezy's. Peep the pictures posted below and let's hear some feedback.

On Thursday I placed an order for our initial tee test runs and the tees that our models will be wearing for the next photo shoot. I should be receiving the shipment Tuesday and I am so excited to see this fall line up start to take some shape. Brett also let me see some of his work on the design for our fall line up and it just gets the adrenaline running. The final designs should be completed within the next few weeks with approval from the Dazzle board we will keep this train in motion. I am so ready to see this ink hit the tees. Brett knows what he is doing, straight up! Oh, did I mention a New Era Cap pick-up tomorrow?

Speaking of our man Brett, he made it to Rome! After some plane delays and a night in a Holiday in and then running through the airport like Home Alone, he made it. With some down time in the airport Brett was also able to finish up some designs, looking good, believe me. How about that, we're all pretty jealous of Brett and his tour of Italy that he will be experiencing until the end of this month. He's going to keep me updated on what he is up to along with some pictures for us all to see! Although we won't have any phone contact, the e-mails are always flowing. He sent me the first of many photos on Friday, check it below.

Side note, I just finished watching Notorious the movie for the first time. Amazin' Big Poppa is a rap icon. Know your roots!

The ball is rolling and Dazzle is coming at you, be ready.

Always,
Chest


Corey's Choice.


Chest's Choice.


Check this chump in front of the Fountain of Trevi! Ha!



No comments: