September 11, 2009

Looking For Red Bull...

It feels great to finally have this opportunity to blog for Dazzle Me Formal, last night Brett and I we're working on some things and it just hit me that it has been at least 2 or 3 months since I have done a legit blog post. There is so much I haven't been able to share with anyone, but luckily, I have stored some of my favorite images and thoughts and now will be able to get back on track.

Being back in school puts a nice perspective on things as well, I have now become busier with school and working and Dazzle. It feels great also. During this hour break from class I am just going to be simple and show you what I have been into, and what I have found to be interesting over the past few months.

Did I mention our new line is going to be dropping within the month?

Always,
Chest



DMF Fall 09 photo shoot.

Just an amazing shot of NYC.

Megan Fox being in this pic only makes it that much better.

No comments: