May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeff & Arjun

Happy Birthday to our friends Jeff Czum and Arjun Jain! Jeff turns 34 today and Arjun turns well, we're not really sure. Arjun is a mystery to everyone at Dazzle, but if I had to put a number on it I'd say Arjun is 21! Make sure if you see these men out tonight you wish them a happy birthday. 

Early last week Seabass sent Jeff a questionnaire about his memories of Dazzle and other various topics. Jeff gladly answered the questions for us and Seabass then forwarded me the answers for everyone to read! Enjoy.

For anyone keeping tabs on our Twitter account, last week I was on a man hunt to find myself some chinos. I stopped into every store possible at the Galleria Mall including Gap, Banana, and J.Crew. Once finding something I thought would satisfy my tastes I bought the classic fit J.Crew chinos only to find a slim fit pair of chinos for sale on J.Crews website. Long story short,I ordered the slim fit and today they have arrived and I am super pumped. The slim fit is the way to be and I don't know how other men like their pants but a slim cut just looks better on myself. Next I am going to be getting into that Nantucket red color chino. Check them out!

Oh and side note, last night at hockey I got a puck right to my money maker. The cut is healing up pretty fast. Im not sure if I want it to though, looks pretty tough. See you out tonight!

Always,
Chest

Where are you from?

Buffalo, NY

How did you become aware of Dazzle Me Formal?

Good friends with Seabass, we go way back to when we were both in

local bands playing shows at Classic Roxx. Eventually we started

touring and he later became our tour manager for Cute. Now I rep Dazzle hardcore.

Why do you enjoy writing/recording/performing music?

It's a chance to make something from nothing...transfer emotion into music.

What group are you involved with musically?

Cute Is What We Aim For, Tested Positive...Ha.

What is your favorite Dazzle product? We forgive you if you don't

remember the name.

The grey fitted with the out of focused bike (I tried)

-Jeff is referring to the Voorhees Cap! Good Choice

Any funny memories with the Dazzle crew?

One of my best memories is with Seabass. We just got finished

recording an EP in NYC when we both were very young...maybe 15 and 16.

We had a flight to Buffalo the next day and we ended up being

stranded in the middle of NYC at midnight. Eventually we smuggled our

way to the airport and stole a bunch of food since we didn't eat all

day. Slept in JFK Airport for 10 hours. Flew back to Buffalo. Good times.

What is your favorite part of the country to tour?

East coast...The shows are just insane in that part of the country

Favorite city to play?

One of my favorite cities to play in is Chicago. We have never had a bad

show in that city.

What music have you been into recently?

I’ve been really into a band called Frightened Rabbit, they are a

Scottish folk band and they are pretty dope. I have also been

listening to Jimmy Eat World, Tom Petty, Feist, Anarbor, Incubus,

Minus The Bear and Goldfinger. Ha I’m all over the place with my music.

What is your favorite piece of clothing you have ever owned? Why?

Black Boston hat!! I’m attached to that piece of shit. I don't even know why.


Slim chinos for Chest.





1 comment:

KITTY! said...

Jeff is 34!?!?