May 29, 2009

Don't Speed

When was the last time anyone was in Michael's craft store? It is really amazing how much time and money one could put down in there. Today I was walking through looking for some little things for our shipping boxes and for a nice gift for some of our friends tonight. I think I hit almost every aisle and found plenty of objects I just wanted to use. However, I narrowed it down to some key purchases. It is the small stuff inside of a large package that makes it all the different. That is what were aiming for at Dazzle.

Today was/is a packed day, I took my new suit to get tailored finally. Stephen hooked me up hard on a solid Hugo Boss suit, I am so stoaked to get this on my body and show it off. Look good, feel good, or that is how it goes so I hear. I made a trip to the Cheektowaga Town Court then to pay a 200 dollar ticket. Ouch. Do the speed limit everyone, I am vowing for that to be the last ticket I will ever pay.

Tonight we're heading to Pano's for some talk and some eat and some wine. Always a good time and it the best way to start off a Friday night. If Kitty comes tonight and does not get anything to eat or drink I am going to be heated! I don't think she's an alien, girl needs to eat. HA

I love my chinos by the way!

The following are some cool things I found cruising the internet last night...

Always,
Chest


Shaant's new walls, courtesy of Blando.

For our friends.

I'll take the blue ones.
-as per hypebeast.com

Dope. I want.
-as per neweracaptalk.com


Marshawn Lynch designing for New Era! Solid!
-as per neweracaptalk.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm doing all to search out a converter with compatibility to vista for videos of mov format therefore I can burn it upon DVD to play on common DVD players. Is there any software out there, not only [url=http://www.topvideoconverter.com/mov-converter/]mov converter[/url]? Thanks!