June 8, 2009

I've Been Known To Wear A Bow-Tie

Finally the rain has hit Buffalo this afternoon. Totally killing the vibe of having my windows down and pumping that Flo hard. Today I updated our Dazzle Twitter page more than I think I ever have. I think it is a sign of how hard I work at work. Thanks to everyone that is following, I am noticing more and more everyday! Solid! Bass and Stephen just got back from NYC for the weekend. I was pretty jealous once I learned of them hanging with Flo in Central Park. However this is just an excuse for all of the Dazzle crew to go back and hang for a weekend this summer. Speaking of summer, it is approaching extremely fast it seems.

Last week myself, Bass and Shaant picked up the Dazzle banner that is soon to be draped over the balcony at the crib on Elmwood. It looks so dope! The company did an amazing job for us and we're all excited to see this babe fly in the Buffalo sunshine. Check a sneak below and drive by next week to see the banner in full flight.

I've heard so many great things about the newly released Hangover movie and can't wait to check that out sometime this week. Along with The Hangover I am so down to see the new Disney/Pixar movie UP. I don't think Disney has ever released a disappointing movie so I want to see what they for this one. And, 3D?? Uh, Yes. Oh yo, Toy Story 3 trailer is out!

My daily internet findings below;

Always,
Chest

Kanye West new video for Paranoid. Rihanna looks amazzzzin'



Alife never seems to disappoint.

via: highsnobiety.com




Proceed me to Checkout for both.

via: freshnessmag.com







No comments: