September 14, 2009

Hova

I have been known to mention my music preferences while blogging. Tonight, my pick is Jay-Z's new album The Blueprint 3. I have been in search of this album for a while and finally managed to get my hands on it and I have not been disappointed at all. I was never actually a major Jay-Z fan but this album could possibly change my opinion. It has amazing beats and rhythm that will keep your head knocking and keep that volume past half. Plus, the commercial for the album and Rhapsody is amazing.

Anyone else watch the VMA's on Sunday night? Yes I know my man Kanye might have changed many opinions but that is another story. My concern is how did Drake not win best new artist!? I can say with confidence that in a year from now we will still be hearing from Drake and Lady Gaga might be a thing of the past. Don't get me wrong, I like me some Gaga, but Drake! The dude is amazing. Expect big things.

Now for some some business, this week Dazzle is going to make a final stop to the printer for a long time as we pick up our Fall 2009 tees. It's crunch time and we're working hard to make sure that by the time October rolls around you all can be rocking a new Dazzle fitted or tee. Check out or boys DJ FLO and Jonesy at fashion week in New York City with the freshest Dazzle Me Formal gear! It's almost time, thanks so much for being patient with us...


Always,
Chest

No comments: