September 16, 2009

New Look, Ya Dig?

Whenever Brett calls me at 1:46 AM, I know either a) he is in trouble and needs Chest daddy to save him, or b) he has a dope design that he needs to show me. In this case, it was b) a dope design he needed to show me! Awoken by Brett I was told to hop on our website, from there I was amazed and now fully awake. This is our new website and layout as prepared by Brett! Ya dig?? I know I do. The photos featured are from our Fall 2009 lineup and feature some of the gear that will be dropping on September 27th. On that day we plan to have a new web-store layout with new product for everyone!

I don't know how everyone else feels, but I love fall. The temperature is perfect, it is easy to layer, and layering provides for better fashion. With the change in this weather has come a change in fashion itself as well. Many companies are dropping their Fall line ups and they are looking good! I've found so many pieces lately that I'd love to share with you but here are some of my favorites. Don't worry ladies, I found a worthy women's blog to keep up on too, I have some posts coming for my girls out there.


Common Projects and United Bamboo collaborate on this wool trainer.
via: selectism.com

My people at Gap will be celebrating 40 years and combining forces with Pharrell.
via: selectism.com



If anyone is going to be in NYC this weekend, you need to check out some of our boys who will be ripping up the scene down there. First, our friends Jay and Jullian will be showing off their DJ skills as they take their new act, The Bird Day on the road to the big apple. Along with them will be Adam Curtin of the Buffalo band; This Is An Empire. Adam will be killing it on the DJ end of his skills as well. Lastly, coming off of a huge summer in Buffalo is our man DJ DStar. DStar always cuts it up so well on the turntables and I am sure he will not disappoint at this event. Our friend Corey and his crew from Fashion Indie will be putting on this talent filled event and those people know how to get down, so I suggest that if you're in the area, you get there!

Check out The Bird Day!
Always,
Chest

No comments: