September 20, 2009

One Week & Counting

Around this time next week, Dazzle Me Formal will be dropping our Fall 2009 line up featuring some of our most highly anticipated work ever. We're all very excited and we hope you are too. A concrete time for the drop will be announced later on this week so make sure to check back to find out when you can be the first to get your hands on your size tee and caps.


This weekend Seabass was in NYC attending the Fashion Indie "Young Guns" show featuring some of our hometown heroes like DJ DStar, The Bird Day and Adam Curtin of This Is An Empire cutting it up on the turn tables. Did anyone attend? Let us know how it was and send some pictures too if you can! From the sound of it I am sure it went over great.

Anyone else love this picture Flo posted on his twitter?

Seabass was also able to meet up with our man DJ Flo and had a great time with him roaming the streets and clubs of NYC meeting everyone. Seabass and Dazzle would like to extend a huge thank you to anyone in NYC taking an interest in our product and we're excited to ship our product to your area.

A few months ago I had the pleasure of buying a Hugo Boss suit, I love it. But the other night I saw that Cheap Monday has just dropped some suits for around 300$. Now that sounds like a deal to me! The best thing about this is that it could require minimal tailoring as the suits are of a slim cut. This is huge for anyone out their looking to get into a suit for good price and a good make. Check it!

via: selectism.com

Finally, fall weather is upon us and I am so excited. I bought a new jacket the other day but once I saw this I almost returned mine. This jacket comes to us from Shades of Greige and is moderately priced at 225$. For a coat looking this good, I'd be down.

via: selectism.com

Always,
Chest

No comments: