September 23, 2009

Moco Coco

Sometimes just sitting back and thinking about it, I can't believe in four days Dazzle Me Formal is about to drop it like its hot. At the moment Brett and I are sitting in Spot Coffee on Main St. in Williamsville, NY and it is packed! I've never been to spot during the evening when it has been this busy. I am assuming that everyone is just getting out of work, or looking for a little something to do on a Wednesday night. Technically, this is the first blog post I have ever done from the "road". From the road meaning, not at home, it feels good.

On Monday night we all headed on down to Pano's on Elmwood Avenue to say bye to Seabass who is currently en route to Nashville on the AP Tour with The Secret Handshake. I am pretty certain with headliners such as The Academy Is... and Mayday Parade this tour will be awesome. Anyone going out to see the show should say hey to our man! We will miss him for a few months until the tour hits Buffalo on the 12th of November. Just look for the chump in a fitted cap with a sly grin on his face and tell him Chest says "SAH!".


Today I read one of the most exciting things on Buffalo Rising, Kanye West will be making a tour stop in Buffalo! I am so ready for this. Normally I am not one to pay 40 dollars, or go to HSBC to see such an event, however, if you know me, you know I am so down with Kanye. I am 85 percent sure at this point that I would like to attend. Peep the article linked above and these Air Yeezy's being raffled off, one of which Kanye wore to the 50th Grammy Awards. Also, these wooden boxes are epic.


via: kanyeuniversity.com/blog

On a music update, our boy DJ DStar just dropped another solid mix off at Stereobait. DStar's website is full of free music right now and I highly suggest to everyone to check it out. DStar will also be spinning in NYC this weekend at Gallery Bar and then Saturday night back in Hartford at the 111 Lounge. Go rage!


I feel like I have been typing forever!

Stay in touch everyone, we love all the feedback.

Always,
Chest






No comments: