October 17, 2009

I Was Kind Of Hoping For A Tie

I know that this afternoon's Bills game has caught some national attention seeing as it went into overtime so hopefully everyone will understand what I am talking about. I'll admit, I was flipping back a fourth between the Bills game and Hitch on TNT. Honestly, the Bills of late have been boring me and this game was no different. After Hitch, I flipped back to the football game to see that it was headed into overtime and was somewhat enthused and curious to see how this weeks game would turn out. After watching probably the longest overtime football game I have ever seen along with all of the bad turnovers and many 3rd and long failed conversions I was really, really hoping that the game would end in a tie. Then what would everyone say? We wouldn't have won, but, we wouldn't have lost...Think about it.

Alright, it's been a while since Brett and I made our trip down to The City Garage in Ellicottville, NY to deliver their Dazzle branded custom caps and from what we have been told everything went great! Dazzle loves getting involved with independent shops all over the Western New York area and even out of state vendors. The City Garage was very appreciative of their brand new New Era 5950 caps and tees. If you weren't down their for the festivities, check it out! And remember, these caps and tees are only available exclusively at The City Garage in Ellecottville, NY.





Remember our friends from The Summer Set? Well if you haven't heard, they just recently dropped a brand new album. While Seabass was on tour with the band I had a chance to hang with the crew on their tour stop to Buffalo and I have to say they are some real solid people. Everyone needs to help out our friends from The Summer Set and go out and buy the new album or head on out to a show of theirs. Dazzle and The Summer Set would appreciate it, and your ears will enjoy it too.


Speaking of music, The Bird Day, our hometown boys, recently took some promo shots for their upcoming endeavors and we're spotted rocking some Dazzle Me Formal gear! I know I have said this a million times before, but if you have yet to check out The Bird Day you need to do yourself a favor. These boys have something good going on and are ready to blow! Hit up their MySpace here and become a fan on Facebook here.


Always,
Chest


No comments: