October 7, 2009

Octoberfest Weekend

I would say that at least 3 out of 5 people I have talked to this week have said that they will be heading on down to Ellicotville for their annual Octoberfest. Personally, I have never had the pleasure of being in Ellicotville for Octoberfest or in Ellicotville for any reason, so I am quite jealous. However, on Friday, Brett and myself will be heading down there bright and early to drop off the official Dazzle Me Formal and City Garage collaboration on New Era 5950 caps and tees. Our trip to Ellicotville will be short lived though seeing as Brett and I are needed back in Buffalo to get some work done. In any case, Brett and I are excited to see the area and more excited to get Dazzle into City Garage and out to you!

Lately I have been on this binge of hip-hop music and dance/club type music. That all changed thanks to Dazzle Me Formal music aficionado Brett. Brett did the good deed of spreading his musical knowledge onto me as he always does and introduced me to The Kooks. I am aware that I am probably a little late hopping on this train, however, if you have never heard of them, give it a chance and I know you will not be let down. Their material has easily climbed to the top of my favorite albums list.


Finally, yesterday I had the fine enjoyment of shipping Dazzle Me Formal tees to Italy. This amazed me and still does amaze me know even typing about it. We can't thank everyone enough for the exposure you have all created for us. We hope to continue to grow and share our ideas with the world!

Check out Dazzle Me Formal's own DJ FLO with Ghostface Killah! Peep DJ FLO's 2009 Smooth Criminal tee, he chose the Vogue Victim just as I do.


Always,
Chest

3 comments:

Taylor said...

You should check out Passion Pit, Neon Indian and Cut Copy if you haven't already..

Sarahvzdb said...

thanks Baldwin Will is hard money professional. Check what type of Fax Number you will be receiving, Local or Toll-Free. There are several things you should consider when beginning a fax campaign including the legal aspects, leads management and follow up. Internet fax service

Jeff said...

thanks Baldwin Will is hard money professional. Check what type of Fax Number you will be receiving, Local or Toll-Free. There are several things you should consider when beginning a fax campaign including the legal aspects, leads management and follow up. Internet fax service